It’s officially fall! We’re just a few days into the most fashionable time of year, and although most of those days have been filled with rain, we’re excited nonetheless to start mixing and matching warm with cold weather gear. My favorite part is being able to keep my legs out in skirts or shorts (summer) while adding sleeves on top (fall). For some reason my legs can withstand cooler temperatures but my arms get chilly! Does that happen to anyone else or is it just me? ♥
So what are the items you can leave out from summer and wear during fall? Here are my top 5 things to leave unpacked, at least for a few more weeks!
1. Long dresses: Continue to wear your favorite long summer dresses with a denim shirt or jacket well into the fall. Pair them with ankle boots or heels. For an edgy look make sure your jacket is cropped!
2. Shorts: Pair your favorite shorts with your best chunky knit sweater or long sleeve tee. Add heels, or flats and make it a date!
3. Open Toe shoes and booties: Cute shoes can continue to be worn until they can’t. When that is is up to you! Pair this airy footwear with denim to make it sexy.
4. Crop tops: Carey on your body love a little longer by showing some mid-drift paired with denim or a long sweater. On chillier days rock a crop top sweatshirt with heels for an edgy effect.
5. Lightweight skirts: A skirt is the fairest of them all to take into fall. Rock with a tee and denim jacket and heels or kicks and make a great weekend look.
I took my favorite backless sweatshirt dress from All Saints and paired it with a cropped denim jacket and heels.
Another look I love is bermuda shorts with a long sleeve top.
This is a perfect look, and temperature controlled! Just add your favorite accessories for a clean crisp look that you can wear on any weekend or after work.
What are you favorite summer to fall looks? Tag us on IG and let us know!
Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to comment below and follow Style.Stamped on IG.